Card Present Integration Specialist
Who we are…
Valitor seeks a Card Present Integration Specialist for our Customer Service Nordic team.
If you are interested in Fintech and dream of becoming part of a multicultural atmosphere surrounded by dedicated employees, this is your chance to become part of our team.
Based in Copenhagen and with offices in the UK, Valitor International A/S is a fintech company (a subsidiary of Valitor hf. in Iceland) that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers make and receive payments. Valitor handles its customers’ technical integration needs through online payments and bank transfers, such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal, POS etc. We create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. We operate across 22 European countries, and our customer base is growing fast – a development we would like you to support and be a part of.
What you will enjoy doing…
As our Card Present Integration Specialist, you will become a product and payments expert, viewed by our customers as a trusted partner where they can reliably get quick and correct information. You will work cross-functionally with Valitor’s Sales, Merchant Implementation and IT Operations teams to provide merchants with quick solutions, troubleshoot account issues, and build internal processes that scale, with focus on our Point of Sales (POS) solution.
The job involves supporting Valitor’s customers with daily technical issues such as transactions, discrepancies between reports and integration issues with Valitor’s POS solution. It is essential that you have a general understanding of technical documentation, and if you have experience with programming this will be a big plus.
You will be part of a rotating roster, that includes occasional weekend shifts and may also occasionally be asked to provide internal IT support.
What we are looking for…
- An IT technical background, good technical understanding and the ability to understand technical documentation;
- Experience with customer service and support;
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and the technical implementation of POS solutions;
- Flair for understanding complicated technical systems and concepts;
- Excellent Danish skills (both written and oral);
- Good English skills (both written and oral).
What makes you great…
- You are a service mind and a strong communicator;
- You have the talent to operate as a link between different departments;
- You are outgoing and have a friendly personality;
- You have a personal drive to increase the standard of support and provide a high level of customer service;
- You may have experience from a similar position as a Technical Supporter / IT supporter;
- You have knowledge of Linux, PHP and/or SQL.
What we offer…
- A challenging and exciting role in a leading company that develops a unique e-commerce product;
- A strong company culture with a relaxed atmosphere;
- Ambitious, dedicated and happy colleagues who have fun together and help each other whenever needed;
- An inductionwhere you will be well informed of our corporate strategy, the specific nature of our business and the wider working environment;
- Attractive remuneration packages ensure that our employees are rewarded for their results and performance.
Our position as a leading omni-channel payments provider is based on innovative products and services. Continuous professional development for our employees is therefore essential to our success, and the Valitor Group offers its employees a wide range of training and development program. Furthermore, we offer freedom with responsibility, good work-life-balance, free massage, access to a fitness club with a personal trainer, fun company parties a couple of times a year, a good and healthy canteen and other really neat stuff!
Meet the team…
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 15 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin or gender.
How to apply…
Our company is growing fast, so come and join us on our journey, it’ll be fun. At least let us hear from you and see what happens.
Please send your application to HR Manager, Tina Finsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.