Are you a highly focused and dedicated person who loves to be the front-runner, and who can´t live without influencing processes
Valitor is looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead the efforts of our e-commerce payment solutions team in Copenhagen. The team is developing a platform built for enterprise merchants, combining acceptance and reconciliation of major card brands and alternative payments, and simplifying the payment process for merchants.
Who we are…
Based in Copenhagen and with offices in the UK, Valitor is a fintech company that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers to make and receive payments. Our omni-channel payment solution allows retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. We also manage PCI compliance as well as creating a seamless and engaging customer experience. We operate across 22 European countries and our customer base is growing, which means there are multiple exciting projects in the pipeline.
What you will enjoy doing…
You will be collaborating with a multinational and dedicated team of software developers on site, and team members in remote locations, as well as stakeholders within Valitor Iceland and Valitor UK. You will be working closely with a product manager, responsible for defining and planning the commercial product, as well as the Sales and Support teams.
You will also be…
- Planning the roadmap and releases for the product;
- Prioritising the product backlog;
- Communicating the product vision, roadmap and release plans to the team and stakeholders;
- Ensure deadlines are met throughout the product lifecycle;
- Defining requirements and facilitating the readiness of work items for the team;
- Working with users, customers and other stakeholders to deliver the best possible product;
- Communicating progress, including release notes, to customers and internal stakeholders.
What we are looking for…
- Holding a bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering or computer science;
- At least three years of experience in working with or as part of an Agile software development team;
- Eager to learn and improve methods and practices;
- Positive towards new challenges
- Hard-working, focused and diligent;
- Outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent in communicating and presenting information (written/verbal);
- Familiar with Agile principles, practices and values;
- Experienced in working with or as part of an Agile software development team.
What makes you great…
We prefer candidates with experience in payments, but e-commerce and financial services work as well. Your Technical experience level should ideally be high. It will be good if you have been engaged closely with software developers for some time and are familiar with their mindset.
What we offer…
- A very challenging and exciting role, with opportunities to have influence in your daily work and be part of an exciting journey;
- Being part of a dedicated and open-minded team in a “down-to-earthe” atmosphere;
- A working life in close collaboration with determined and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other
- A strong culture with a good spirit is what drives the employees in Valitor;
- Attractive salary, pension and other benefits.
Meet the team…
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 15 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin or gender.
How to apply…
Our company is growing fast, so come and join us on our journey, it’ll be fun. At least let us hear from you and see what happens.
Please send your application to HR Manager, Tina Finsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.