Senior Full Stack Developer
Would you like to work as a Senior Full Stack Developer in a global fintech company?
Who we are
What you will be doing
You will join a development team manned by a growing number of highly skilled developers. Additionally, a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, Chief Architect, System Administrators and Technical Customer Care Consultants are working closely with the development team.
If you have at least 5-8 years’ experience as a developer, love working in agile environments, are eager to learn more and work with all the new exciting technologies and consider yourself among the best of the best, then we would love to see what you can do. If you are part of an existing team that are looking to make the move as a group, well, that’s even better!
You can expect this job to be challenging from the get-go. You will experience our culture and your new co-workers as informal and fun, and with a unique opportunity to carve out your own role. You will be able to grow and learn a lot in our team – just as we expect to learn a great deal from you.
The tools you’ll be given are all platform-agnostic: IntelliJ, PhpStorm, Slack, Jira, Gradle, Git, Eclipse, SVN, etc.
We imagine that you:
- Have learned software development from scratch
- Are eager to learn new things
- Have a team player mentality
- Are ready to work in a performance culture where teamwork is key
- Are skilled in quick learning and on-time delivery
- Might have prior experience with testing and/or front-end development
- Want to work with all the new exciting technologies on a daily basis
- Can adapt to any computing language – you simply pick up the right tool for the job
- Have a solid knowledge of OOP | Java | PHP | SQL | Linux
- Can comprehend technical documentation
It would be great if you:
- Have experience with the payment industry (Visa, MasterCard, MobilePay, PayPal, etc)
- Come from an Agile-Scrum culture, and have “internalized” the mindset
- Have an adventurous and enthusiastic attitude, good knowledge working in Linux platforms and maybe Mac platforms too
- Have experience in E-commerce platforms like: Netsuite, Magento (1, 2, Digital commerce), SalesForce, Commerce Cloud.
Meet the team
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 15 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events.
We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin or gender.
You will have a flexible work environment, the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff.
At Valitor we believe in fostering innovation and creativity. In line with this we have 2-day hackathons every quarter. Here you have the possibility to take up topics of interest and work on developing your skills, our processes or our tools. We showcase and apply our learnings and thereby bring about lasting improvements to our ways of working, and more importantly to our business solutions.
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.