Are you the next System Administrator in a global fintech company?
Who we are
What you will be doing
As a sysadmin, your main tasks will incorporate:
- Setting up and maintain network and system infrastructure according to requirements
- Setting up tools to track and monitor the overall health of the system
- Level 2 troubleshooting of issues and outages
- Maintaining technical documentation of the platform collaborating with the development team in terms of deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Keeping the infrastructure compliant with the PCI DSS specification
- Potentially being part of 24/7 on-call duty rotation.
More than just colored crayons
You will need to have a mindset of self-motivation, professionalism, ambition and responsibility. The following experiences/competencies are desired:
- Linux administration (DNS, proxy configuration, NTP, postfix, etc.)
- Networking, firewall rules and load balancing
- Web services (apache2, nginx)
- Server virtualization
- Automation tools (ansible)
- Database administration
- IT security (especially PCI DSS compliance)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written) as it is our chosen language of communication
Good to have
It would be seen as positive, if you have experience:
- In the payment industry (PCI-DSS)
- With MySQL, Percona, Galera cluster, Cassandra and ZooKeeper
- With AMQP (rabbitMQ) and distributed systems
- In administration of cloud-based environments
- With maintaining php and java (configuration and tuning)
Meet the team
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 15 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events.
We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin or gender.
You will have a flexible work environment, the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, access to a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff.
At Valitor we believe in fostering innovation and creativity. In line with this we have 2-day hackathons every quarter. Here you have the possibility to take up topics of interest and work on developing your skills, our processes or our tools. We showcase and apply our learnings and thereby bring about lasting improvements to our ways of working, and more importantly to our business solutions.
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.