Technical Pre-Sales Specialist
Who we are…
Based in Copenhagen and with offices in the UK, Valitor International A/S is a fintechcompany (a subsidiary of Valitor hf. in Iceland) that offers the best omni-channelpayment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers make and receive payments. We create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation.
We operate across 22 European countries, and our customer base is growing fast – a development we would like you to support.
What you will enjoy doing…
As a valuable new addition to the team and with reference to the Sales Director Nordic, for Omni-Channel Solutions, you will become a trusted advisor for our customers, and together with the sales team engage with the customer business and IT decision makers, to articulate how we can enable them to achieve their business goals with Valitor’s Payment Solutions. You will:
You will also be…
- Build trusted relationships with customer decision makers, including their Chief Technology and eCommerce Officers, as well as decision makers within the customer’s business units;
- Work closely with the sales team, Product Management and Technical Support to help foster a common understanding of platform capabilities and best practices;
- Participate in sales meetings together with our sales people to remove technical blockers and advising potential customers on how they can attain most value with the implementation of Valitor’s payment solutions;
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product training;
- Share your broad knowledge of the Valitor payment platform, our competition, and the industry, to create a vision of how Valitor can be the customer’s trusted partner and take their business to new heights;
- Gather and share broad insights on customers and the payment technology landscape with your Valitor colleagues through regular training and as needed on a day-to-day basis;
- Demonstrate technical leadership by working with your team and Valitor resources to leverage Valitor’s payment technologies to drive customer success;
- Promote the long-term growth of Valitor through the adoption and sustained usage of our payment solutions by customers.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be interpreted as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
What makes you great…
We expect you to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher level education, and may come with a background in a similar role.
Furthermore, we require:
- Sales skills;
- Experience from the Finance and Payment industry;
- Broad experience in working within teams;
- IT Technical experience/understanding potentially from a prior position as a Product Manager, Technical Implementation Consultant, Technical Support Specialist or similar (we work with PHP, Java, Linus and SQL).
And we highly desire:
- Experience in Consultative Selling;
- Project Management experience;
- Supervisory experience;
- Certification in sales, complex sales training, sales methodologies, presentation skills, and consultative selling skills;
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales or Marketing;
- Certification in one or more e-commerce platforms, payment solutions, or POS technologies.
What we offer…
- A challenging and exciting role in a leading company that develops a unique e-commerce product;
- A strong company culture with a relaxed atmosphere;
- Ambitious, dedicated and happy colleagues who have fun together and help each other whenever needed;
- A systematic induction where you will be well informed of our corporate strategy, the specific nature of our business and the wider working environment;
- Attractive remuneration packages ensure that our employees are rewarded for their results and performance.
Our position as a leading omni-channel payments provider is based on innovative products and services. Continuous professional development for our employees is therefore essential to our success, and the Valitor Group offers its employees a wide range of training and development program. Furthermore, we offer freedom with responsibility, good work-life-balance, free massage, access to a fitness club with a personal trainer, a good and healthy canteen and other really neat stuff!
Meet the team…
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 15 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin or gender.
How to apply…
Our company is growing fast, so come and join us on our journey, it’ll be fun. At least let us hear from you and see what happens.
Please send your application to HR Manager, Tina Finsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.