1. Information about us
2. Our Cookie and Privacy policies
3. About the Mii-Promo Service
In order to register for the Mii-Promo Service (and in order to receive special offers from Merchants), you must provide some basic information about yourself, including your name, telephone number, email address, address (including post code), date of birth and the last four digits of the Payment Card you wish to use in connection with the Mii-Promo Service (please note that we may require the complete Payment Card number if you apply using our secure website). We may require other information in order to supply certain services that you request from us from time to time. You may supply this information to us using the Website, by completing a paper form (available from our partner Merchants at their shop premises) or using our mobile app. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any application to register a particular Payment Card with the Mii-Promo Service.
Your information registered in the Mii-Promo Service will be matched against your Payment Card’s transaction data (i.e.the time and date of each purchase, the identity of the participating Merchant with whom the purchase was made, and the total amount spent for each transaction), which is collected using the payment terminals we supply to our partner Merchants. This allows us to identify when you visit a shop using our payment services and for those Merchants using the Mii-Promo Service to offer you discounts, promotional offers and other rewards linked to your spending in their stores.
Please note that we do not transmit your complete Payment Card details to provide the Mii-Promo Service. Instead, we store only a unique, tokenised version of your Payment Card number, which is linked to your contact details, and has no value as a means of making a payment. This is to reduce the risk of credit or debit card fraud and to give you confidence in the Mii-Promo Service.
4. Your right to cancel your registration with the Mii-Promo Service
You have a right to cancel your registration with the Mii-Promo Service if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive special offers from our partner Merchants.
To cancel your registration, you have with the Mii-Promo Service, you just need to let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
If you cancel your registration for the Mii-Promo Service we will remove your registration details from our systems (save for some basic information about you, which we may keep as a record that you have asked to cancel your registration). We will also stop monitoring or recording any new transaction data from your Payment Card for the purposes of delivering the Mii-Promo Service, although we may continue to store historical transaction data (relating to purchases made on your Payment Card before you cancelled your registration for the Mii-Promo Service) for our analytical and statistical purposes only.
5. How we may contact you
We may contact you for the purpose of sending you special offers using any of the contact details you supply to us when registering for the Mii-Promo Service. If you wish to update your contact details at any time, please contact us to let us know (see below for our contact details).
6. About the website
Once you have registered to use the Mii-Promo Service, you may use the Website to review the special offers which are available to you at any particular time, to find out more about our partner Merchants and their goods and services, and to administer your Mii-Promo account (including contact details).
We may update the Website from time to time, and may change its content at any time. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. As such, the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind. We do not accept any liability arising from any interruption in availability. We serve the right to withdraw or suspend the Website where we deem this to be necessary and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
The information on the Website may be provided by our partner Merchants anddoes not necessarily reflect our views and opinions. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Website before entering into any commitment based upon them. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information.
7. Copyright and Trade Marks
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it (including the MII-PROMO name and logo which are registered trade marks). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
No use of our name, logos and/or other trade marks may be made by you without separate express written agreement being given by us.
8. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website;
- to misrepresent your identity;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- to obtain and/or store personal data derived from the Website;
- to harm the Website or disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise to hack (or attempt to hack) into the Website; or
- in any way that is otherwise unlawful (including fraudulent) or that might bring us or any of our associates into disrepute.
9. Links to other websites
On the Website you may be offered automatic links to other websites (including websites owned or operated by our partner Merchants). While we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. Limitation of our Liability
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website. We recommend that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all other conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
Please note that the Website is intended only for domestic and private use. As such, we will not accept any liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Other important terms
12. Comments and suggestions
Get In Touch Today
Speak to one of our experts. We’re on hand to help! Click below to get in touch.