Understanding your customers’ behaviour in the UK hospitality sector.
We spoke to a nationally representative sample of 2006 UK diners and pubgoers in the UK, to help answer some of the following questions, to help you; decide where to focus your marketing efforts, improve your customer’s experience, bring in new customers and keep them coming back.
- How important is dining or drinking out to UK consumers?
- How open are consumers to new places?
- How do consumers feel about independents?
- How do consumers feel about familiar chains?
- What are the biggest frustrations that customers face, and how can tech help?
- Why do you need to get onboard with social media?
- How are preferences with payments and tipping changing?
- How can you tap into new trends to appeal to younger generations?
Get Your FREE Copy Today
Please complete the short form below to receive your FREE copy of the report.