Understanding your customers’ behaviour in the UK hospitality sector.
We spoke to a nationally representative sample of 2006 UK diners and pubgoers in the UK, to help answer some of the following questions, to help you; decide where to focus your marketing efforts, improve your customer’s experience, bring in new customers and keep them coming back.
- How important is dining or drinking out to UK consumers?
- How open are consumers to new places?
- How do consumers feel about independents?
- How do consumers feel about familiar chains?
- What are the biggest frustrations that customers face, and how can tech help?
- Why do you need to get onboard with social media?
- How are preferences with payments and tipping changing?
- How can you tap into new trends to appeal to younger generations?
Request a Free Quote
To request a quote or for more information, get in touch with us by completing the form below or by calling us FREE on: