Streamline everyday business operations and boost growth with NoBlue.
NoBlue specialises in enabling retail organisations boost productivity, eliminate inefficiencies and drive growth by delivering ERP, CRM and omnicommerce solutions in a single business management suite.
With an evolving retail environment, managing the optimisation of lead-to-cash, brick-and-mortar, digital POS and generating insights for both the customer and the business can be a challenge. NoBlue implement the #1 cloud-based IT solution, NetSuite, so you can seamlessly manage these back and front end operations whilst making data driven growth-oriented decisions, any time, anywhere from any device.
Why Choose NoBlue?
- NoBlue can get you up and running on NetSuite in 100 days*.
- 20 years’ experience with thousands of implementations.
- Certified consultants and developers with deep knowledge on retail to guarantee best in class service.
- 5 Star NetSuite Partner ensuring all-round expertise and technical know-how.
- Multinationally based so when you are ready to expand, we will be there.
- Increase in productivity and efficiency, saving time and money
- Enables quicker and real-time data driven decisions
- On-going support
- Provides competitive advantage
*Based on SuiteSuccess implementation. Additions to SuiteSuccess’ leading practices may result in a longer implementation timeline.
Partnership Value Proposition
Omni-Channel Payment Technology.
Today’s retail environment commands a multi-channel, multi-location omnichannel customer experience which means an equally agile payment processing technology is needed for businesses to thrive and compete in today’s world. Valitor’s gateway offers NetSuite API integration to extend our SuiteCommerce solution to include streamlined payment processing. It offers data consolidation, whilst maintaining high levels of security and data privacy.
With multiple payment point options for online, the ability to stay on brand during the checkout process is enabled to provide a seamless experience for the customer. Feedback from these transactions via automated reporting back into NetSuite means users have access to a portfolio of transaction reports including conversion metrics and sales performance. The multi-currency feature within the payment gateway is compatible with NetSuite OneWorld. Organisations can run a business internationally from a single platform which supports multiple countries, languages, tax-rates and currencies.
Get In Touch Today
Have a question regarding partnerships? Contact our experts by completing the form below.