Why should you choose a fixed line, countertop card terminal?
- They are fast, easy and reliable to operate
- They operate through an existing telephone or broadband line connection, so you don’t need to install any complicated wiring
- We provide full UK based support for the life of terminal, so in the unlikely event anything goes wrong, we are there to help
- Our terminals connects to all major merchant banks, to suit the way you receive payments and bank your money
- All transactions are safe and secure
- They allow you to accept all major credit, debit and charge cards, so your customer can always pay in the way they want to
- We provide all the equipment you need to get started, as well as a step-by-step guide, so you can start accepting card payments immediately.
Countertop Card Terminal Model Number: Ingenico iCT250
Download Product Spec Sheet
Countertop terminals that make payments easy and cost effective for your business.
If you sell your goods and services from a fixed location, then countertop card terminals are probably the simplest and most cost effective solution for you. These card machines are ready to use straight out of the box, have straightforward functionality and can be either integrated into an existing EPOS setup or installed as a stand-alone system. The in-built functionality and ease of set-up make our countertop card terminals ideal for businesses such as small retailers, fast food outlets, supermarkets or hair salons.
Request a Quote
To request a quote or for more information, get in touch with us by completing the form below or by calling us FREE on: