Taking E-commerce & Virtual Terminal Payments
Online now represents a significant proportion of all small and medium-sized business sales. Effective e-commerce can lead to dramatic growth in sales, increase in customer reach and improve efficiency and effectiveness. Up to 60% of all payments are now made online, so it is natural for many SMBs to want to offer online payments to support their in-store experience, or simply build a pure online business model.
Our technology is template based and seamlessly redirects cardholders to an externally hosted payment page. This allows your business to accept card payments online securely and efficiently via your existing website, without having to build your own.
The benefits of taking E-commerce & Virtual Terminal Payments.
- E-commerce payments are compatible with all major shopping carts, meaning you’ll always be able to take payments on your website regardless of your CMS setup.
- Our available E-commerce systems come with 3D-Secure Authentication, are PayPal ready, optimised for mobile usage (the most common browsing device), are built to allow multi-currency payments, and are fully compliant, secure and easy to implement.
- Our simple, straight forward pricing and full support means that taking E-commerce payments has never been easier.
- No technical set ups or integrations are required, simply connect your portable card reader via USB or wireless to your computer.
Our e-commerce and virtual terminal payments are fast, user-friendly and convenient.
- Allow your customers to purchase with a simple tap or swipe from the comfort of their own home – removing the need to type in long credit card numbers and losing time unnecessarily. This is particularly helpful when taking deposits for bookings and services following telephone enquiries. It also allows you to keep your existing card terminal free for other customers looking to complete a transaction in-store.
- Our e-commerce and virtual terminal payments are fast, user-friendly and convenient for both your customers and your business. There’s no hidden monthly costs, and you’ll be ready to take both of these forms of payment straightaway.
Request a Free Quote
To request a quote or for more information, get in touch with us by completing the form below or by calling us FREE on: