Open your business to card payments through our merchant accounts expertise.
If you’re about to start a business, or already have an established company and wish to accept card payments, you will need to set up a merchant account. These accounts are where your customer’s credit and debit card details get sent to for authorisation. Upon authorisation, the merchant bank account transfers the money to your retail bank account.
As a Merchant Bank, we can provide low transaction rates other providers don’t have access to.
We have our own in-house team of experts who can help you set up a card payment processing account. In many instances, our service will have you up and running in just a few hours. Our merchant services team also offers advice on all topics relating to merchant accounts, such as getting you started, switching your current provider and how you can start saving money through our discounts.
Our merchant accounts and card processing services offer:
- Some of the most competitive transaction rates in the market
- Discounts of up to 50% on rates if you switch your merchant account to us from another provider
- Cleared funds in your account from one working day after sale
- Reassurance that we partner with the world’s largest merchant banks
- Dedicated in-house merchant services team
- Free account set-up and configuration
- Accepted payments from all major credit cards
- Quick, no hassle account set up
- Full PCI DSS compliance
Request a Quote
To request a quote or for more information, get in touch with us by completing the form below or by calling us FREE on: